1 Bed 1 Bath 570 SQ FT
Offers are due Tuesday April 10th at 12pm (Resale Certificate is available)
For more information about this home keep reading or schedule a tour of the property, contact me directly.
Live the Belltown lifestyle with incredible unobstructed western views of Puget Sound, the Olympics and Sculpture Park. Perfect for entertaining with large open layout, granite/stainless kitchen and dining space. You’ll love the gas fireplace, master walk in closet, wood floors, W/D, garage parking. Building amenities: gym, sauna, new rooftop deck, pet friendly. Leave your car in the garage and walk to everything Belltown, downtown, SLU and lower QA has to offer! NO RENTAL CAP!
Reasons I LOVE this Condo!
- Quick access to Hwy 99 making it easy to get to the Airport, West Seattle and north to Green Lake.
- Walking my dog through the perfectly manicured Olympic Sculpture Park and along the water front.
- The fun summer events at the Olympic Sculpture Park: concerts, food trucks, yoga and other events all year long.
- Hosting friends for summer barbeques on the rooftop deck and watching the sunset.
- Having an incredible view and not having to close the blinds.
- Watching the sailboat races in the summer (every Thursday), seeing the ferries and ships coming and going.
- Happy Hours at: El Goucho, Jerk Shack (its new!), Six Seven and Some Random Bar.
- Having a safe and secure parking space in the garage—with easy access from Bay Street.
- The quiet location away from the rowdy bar crowds.
- Walking to Pike Place Market to grab fresh seafood, veggies, tulips, cheese at DeLaurentis and wine from The Tasting Room.
Open Houses are scheduled for: Thursday April 5, 5-7pm Friday April 6, 5-7pm Saturday April 7, 11-1pm Sunday April 8 1-4pm