2 Bed 1.75 Bath 1,012 SQ FT
Offers due Tuesday June 19th
The Marketing Details
Beautifully updated end unit in boutique 4-unit community! Spacious open layout w/ eat-in kitchen bar & dining area is perfect for entertaining & is connected to a private patio-great for a summer BBQ! Upstairs: large master suite w/ walk-in closet. Downstairs: 2nd bedroom w/ walk-in closet + bath + 2nd private patio that’s fully fenced with separate entry. There’s more: hardwoods, tons of closets + storage shed, assigned parking, pet friendly, no rental cap, low dues! Walk to eats, drinks more!
The Building + Unit Details
Homeowner’s Dues: $430 a month (include: water, sewer, garbage, common area maintenance like: gutter & roof cleaning, lawn maintenance, dryer vent cleaning, building insurance, professional property management
No rental cap! A minimum of a 6 month lease is required.
3* of 4 units are owner occupied. *one is occupied by the family member of owners
No pet restrictions.
Parking space is off of John street, access through patio off of 2nd bedroom. (Can be leased to another owner.)
Storage shed is on the front entrance patio & no restrictions on BBQ’s.
Well maintained building complex.
Improvements since 2015 = $12,500
Master bathroom: new lighting, vanity, cabinetry, mirror, closet system + installed fan. Downstairs bathroom: new bathtub tile, lighting, vanity, fixtures, mirror, closet system + barn door.
New paint throughout + new patio pavers
Mold remediation in the attic– when initially purchased
Kitchen: new garbage disposal, faucet and cabinet hardware.
Reasons We Loved Living Here
1. The added privacy from being the end unit
2. Enjoying some morning sunshine at the dining table over a cup of coffee
3. Being able to stay in our neighborhood for everything we need (e.g., groceries, restaurants, gym)!
4. Walking to meals at Harvest Vine, Essential Baking Company, Two Doors Down and Tallulah’s
5. Spending a summer day at Madison Park Beach
6. Reading a book or taking a nap on the downstairs patio
7. Walking and running in the arboretum
8. Having a separate space for friends and family who are visiting
9. Grilling off the kitchen and enjoying a meal with friends al fresco
10. Hosting friends and knowing they will always find a quick parking spot
Fondly, Dan & Laura