On a quiet dead-end street lives this updated sweet home. Step inside to the living room with a cozy fireplace that opens to the dining room & updated kitchen. French doors lead to the private yard w/ deck & patio. You’ll love the walk-in closet in the master & bathroom w/ dual vanities, shower & soaking tub. The light & bright downstairs has a family room w/ fireplace, wine cellar, office space, add’l bedroom & laundry. Leave your car in the garage & walk or bike to parks, eats & the Burke!
OFFER ACCEPTED: PENDING
Top Reasons the Sellers Loved this Neighborhood & Home
1. Enjoying a cold beer after a long day at work at the neighborhood breweries: Hellbent & Elliot Bay.
2. Taking the bikes down to the Burke Gilman and riding up to Woodinville or down to Ballard.
3. Walking through Meadowbrook Pond and wondering what wildlife we’ll see today (ducklings, eagles, blue herons, beavers, river otters, ospreys…)
4. Enjoying a glass of wine with our friends in the back yard underneath the trees with the tiki torches burning.
5. Great walking neighborhood.
6. Living on a dead end street with no through traffic
7. Taking the pooch down to Magnuson Dog Park to burn some energy and meet new friends.
8. Getting to work faster in downtown than our friends in Ballard thanks to the Express lanes and good bus service.
9. Super close to UW, Northgate, University Village and more.
10. Eating at our favorite restaurants (Santorini, Fiddler’s Inn, Wedgwood Alehouse, Pair, Karoshka, 2C Thai)
11. Having a picnic at Matthews Beach
12. Great coffee shops nearby. Cafe Javasti, Van Gogh, Meadow Brew, Kaffeeklatsch
$150,000 in Upgrades:
Updated electrical, plumbing and heating systems
Added natural gas for appliances, tank-less hot water and heating system
All new energy efficient windows and doors
Insulated the main floor walls
Finished the basement: family room, office area, guest bedroom, wine cellar
Opened the kitchen to the dining/living rooms
Remodeled the kitchen with custom cherry cabinets and stainless steel appliances
Created a master suite with walk-in closet
Expanded and remodeled the bathroom, with 2 sinks, shower and soaking tub
Added new patio and stone walls to the backyard
Recently: new carpet, some new interior paint, some new light fixtures