Gorgeous 1906 home on a corner lot in coveted North Admiral, done to the nines from top to bottom. Step inside to find period details seamlessly blend w/ modern updates. The oversized living room flows to the dining room w/ French doors to the deck and opens to a stunning top-of-the-line kitchen. You’ll love: master bedroom w/ view balcony, updated bathrooms, custom built-ins, 2 fireplaces, tons of storage, updated systems, garage, private backyard & media/guest room. Walk to eats, drinks, more!
Offers will be reviewed: Friday Oct 13th
Open Saturday: 10/7 1-3pm / Sunday 10/8 10-1pm / Monday 10/9 4-6pm
High-end chef’s kitchen with island
Two natural gas hookups for a BBQ or fire table
Heated Ipe wood deck
Custom built-ins throughout the home
Custom Murphy bed with closets, side tables, light
Outdoor lawn irrigation system
Drought resistant vegetable garden with drip lines
Mature and well maintained landscaping on all sides of the home
Large wine closet
Custom built-in master bedroom closet
New media room TV and audio system
Living room custom built-in and TV
Newer washer & dryer
10 11 Reasons the Sellers Loved this Neighborhood & Home
1. Our Saturday morning ritual: suit up the baby and dogs for a walk to Starbucks for coffee. Press
on to Hiawatha Park to push Siena on her favorite swings, and then head back, stopping by
Metropolitan Market for breakfast sandwiches (and an occasional donut).
2. Torri’s perfect running loop: leave our house, turn right on Sunset Ave, then left on Bonair Drive
until you hit Alki Beach. Take a right and run along the beach until you reach California Ave and a
steep (but short) incline that will bring you back home to Hill Street.
3. Hosting Thanksgiving every year with over 20 friends and family, 2 turkeys, and more sides and
pies than we can count.
4. Splitting a bottle of wine after dinner around the gas firepit in the backyard, baby monitor in tow.
5. More veggies than we can keep up with all Summer from the garden just outside the front door.
This Summer’s harvest: cucumbers, broccoli, eggplant, tomatoes, hot peppers, brussel sprouts,
squash, zucchini, garlic, onions, kale, scallions, rosemary, sage, oregano, basil, cauliflower,
romaine, spinach, chard, and fingerling potatoes.
6. Takeout from Irashai Sushi, Pizzeria 22, Pailin Thai, or New Leaf Bistro on nights we can’t bring
ourselves to cook said veggies.
7. Hopping in a 13 min Lyft to Capitol Hill to meet friends for drinks and dinner at a new restaurant.
8. Mimosa’s and the Seahawks in the TV room downstairs.
9. Catching the Water Taxi on Harbor Ave with out of town guests to see Pike Place Market so they
can snap an obligatory fish throwing photo, and/or wait to buy a coffee at the first Starbucks.
10. Heading down to the Alaska Junction on Sundays to walk the Farmer’s market, with a swing by
Caper’s, the Antique Mall, and Fiddlehead Bistro or Ma’ono for a late breakfast.
11. Stopping whatever we’re doing to run to the upstairs porch at sunset and see the amazing red,
orange, and violet streaks across the ocean and sky as sun dips behind the Olympic mountains.
Some of the updates:
Updated electrical, plumbing and heating systems
Added natural gas for appliances, tank-less hot water and heating system
All new energy efficient windows and doors
Insulated the main floor walls
Finished the basement: family room, office area, guest bedroom, wine cellar
Opened the kitchen to the dining/living rooms
Remodeled the kitchen with custom cherry cabinets and stainless steel appliances
Created a master suite with walk-in closet
Expanded and remodeled the bathroom, with 2 sinks, shower and soaking tub
Added new patio and stone walls to the backyard
Recently: new carpet, some new interior paint, some new light fixtures